|Implementation of FATA Reforms Package: Setting the Priorities|
It needs to be reminded that the process of integration entails constitutional, legal, administrative, political and economic readjustments. The whole process, while keeping the public confidence intact, is sure to take some time. So, where unnecessary delay is not called for, haste and rush too would mean further complications.
Recent Articles by IPS Task Force :
- Pak-US Relations under Trump: Bilateral, Regional and Global Scenarios
- Energy Efficiency & Conservation Act 2016
- 'The Return and Rehabilitation of TDPs: Status and the Needed Approach'
- The Constitutional Status of FATA, Merger of FATA with KP: Issues & Strategy
- FATA Reforms Committee Report: The Way Forward